Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

East Bend

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, Tradestation, MetaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus/Kinetick
Favorite Futures: Futures, Oil, Gold, NQ

RE: your horrible mistake

Thank you for most recent comments. Forum rules prevent me from responding in any material way, as they would be interpreted as Mike as "self promotion".

I can only say that nearly every line of your post is laden with misinformation, and in any other context would be considered slander and/or libel. Forum rules, again - prevent me from responding to any of them, as such a response has historically been taken down for "self-promotion". (it's tiring).

I am a degreed Mechanical engineer with over 5 design patents. Father to 3 amazing and beautiful children. Husband to a woman I don't deserve. Assistant scoutmaster to 15 kids I've watched grow up in front of me...a former Eagle Scout and lifetime NESA member. I build a pretty good pinewood derby car (last year we won 2nd place in the county).

I live in East Bend, NC - because after the day before 9/11, my father died from congestive heart failure having been denied a heart transplant from a lifetime of taking Lipitor to function. My mother died 6 months later from lung cancer - refusing any treatment at the time because she loved my father so much she really didn't want to live without him. They were 58 years old.

I moved my family from NY to NC to be far away from planes flying into buildings and subway bombers. And to start fresh, far away from some pretty painful memories and some horrible people.

That said, I regret you had the experience you did. I don't even know where to begin to help you - but I'm willing to try.

If you'd like to contact me directly regarding your experience, we'd like to help you. Please call (336) 703-7667 at your earliest convenience. I'm happy to respond to you in a healthy, constructive and informative way. I can see from your bio you're in Pittsburgh. If you want, there's an active customer not too far from you that would probably help you as well if you were open to it.

I hope you have a great, drama free day.

Michael

Please send me a Private Message if you have any questions about BTTFT services
Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote