Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Favorite Futures: 6E, CL, Anything that moves

NEW REVIEW ---->
~~Not a continuation of the previous DRAMA~~

I TESTED THIS SYSTEM SOME YEARS AGO and..I bow my head in Shame and I have to admit >>> that I actually bought this piece of crap Random Dot Trading Indicator.

Well actually I just "leased" it from this Michael Guy for the better part of a year and tested the shit out of it and saw that it is basically TOTAL AND COMPLETE GARBAGE.

A HISTORY OF THIS "INDICATOR/GARBAGE"

It was actually created, coded and fully written by BEN -- the programmer from the site/store Affordable Indicators ? NinjaTrader Programming

Ben is an EXCELLENT EXCELLENT PROGRAMMER -- very very professional and diligent.

He had an idea one day to just take the MACD and run it on a chart >>>>
Then --- AVERAGE OUT every MONDAY and see when EACH OF THE THOSE LITTLE TURNS IN MACD HAPPEN THRU OUT LIKE 20 CONSECUTIVE MONDAYS

Then --- spit out a "dot" WHERE THOSE AVERAGES OF THOSE LITTLE LITTLE TURNS ON THE MACD HAPPENED

CAN YOU ALREADY SEE HOW HORRENDOUSLY RANDOM THAT WOULD bleepin' BE???

Well if you can't -- just simply try out the "software" and see that it is ultra ultra random.

Well BEN had another idea >>>> to also make it AVERAGE OUT THE "TURNS" OF THE ZIGZAG INDICATOR

Then --- AVERAGE THAT OUT --- then spit out times and dots.

That garbage was also pretty damn random >>>> but because the ZIG ZAG indicator is less NOISY it at least made less signals and the signals were a tiny bit less random.

Anyway >>> BEN PROGRAMMED THIS THING MOSTLY FOR FUN and FOR THE CHALLENGE.

He didn't really like it, or even thought much of it and he DEFINITELY didn't use it....

BUT THEN CAME THIS GUY CALLED MICHAEL ( and apparently is very very impressed by shiny objects ) and he thought it was cool... and he bought it and could just CHANGE THE NAME and MARKET THE SHIT out of it.

He bought the license from BEN and then started selling it on his website.

I CAN TELL YOU WITH 100% CERTAINTY that this MICHEAL GUY DOES NOT TRADE THIS THING.

ACTUALLY >>> IT IS EVEN WORSE >> HE DOESN'T TRADE AT ALL.

At least when I tried this "software".

He couldn't trade ANYTHING YET THIS GUY WAS TRYING TO SELL THE FLUX CAPACITOR THING TO ME.

I COULD TELL HE DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO TRADE ONCE YOU FINALLY GET HIM ON SCREEN. He had no skill or experience. NONE.

WOULD YOU HAVE SURGERY from a DOCTOR that HAS NEVER TOUCHED A BODY BEFORE.

Would you buy a race car from someone that never races at all or is a garbage garbage driver.

Would you buy hunting rifles from a useless ultra lefty liberal that hates all guns and wants to ban them ( college SJW girl ).

Well that is what this Michael guy is.

But I didn't recognize that until I agreed to do a 'lease' and I sent him a payment or two for this garbage.

It will plot basically random dots all over your chart with ZERO statistical edge.

He was a very very weak trader with NO understanding of statistics and can't analyze the expectancy of his system.

He will just ~~~LOOK~~~ at a chart and then say .... "Wowserss... look -- it totally works."

Well the mind and brain of retards will ignore the random bullcrap dots and will also ignore the completely wrong dots and will then sort of self confirm the few few few dots .... that were close to a turn. Then his brain just says --- look this garbage totally works guys!

If it worked soooooo awesome >>>> then why the F did Ben from Affordableindicators.com sell it to the Michael guy?

If it worked soooooo awesome ---- then Ben would have made it better and sold it himself.

Anyway --- I also worked to try and make this garbage work.

THE FEW POSITIVE REVIEWS THAT YOU SEE OF THIS PROGRAM are ALL FROM ULTRA ULTRA INEXPERIENCED TRADERS.

Actually they are completely NON-TRADERS and they also FALL FOR THE SAME CONFIRMATION BIAS AND PLACEBO EFFECT THAT MICHEAL FELL FOR.

AFTER YOU FALL FOR THE PLACEBO/ CONFIRMATION BIAS ---- your brain will think that you have a actual winning system and then if you trade it ---- you will get EVISCERATED.

It SIMPLY DOES NOT WORK. End of story.

Not without AN ACTUAL REAL SYSTEM OR TRADING STRATEGY and if you have an actual system --- then you don't need this.

Also the Michael guy lives in an EXTREMELY EXTREMELY SMALL TOWN in the U.S. where he said that he prides himself that his "town" "only has ONE traffic light" according to him. Which tells you everything you need to know. He is/was not making any money from trading his indicator and had to move to an ultra ultra small town with ultra ultra low house expenses so he could just SELL ONE of these indicator packages and be able to sort of pay his bills.

This program is garbage and this Michael guy is pure sleaze. I am glad I cancelled that "lease" as soon as I did.

We need to stop giving garbage systems any kind of money.

SO IN CONCLUSION:
If you want to buy a piece of crap >>>> with very very good marketing ( yes I will give them that... the marketing is the only thing that is good ) that produces dots all over your chart with NO EDGE what so ever... from a guy with NO trading skill or knowledge what so ever and no knowledge of statistics what so ever then yea.. go for it.

I am sure it will be good. If I can at least warn ONE PERSON about it --- then I will have done my job.

THERE ARE REAL THINGS THAT WORK:
Basically Market Profile levels and then Order Flow reading at those levels

Just basic Market Profile levels -- like volume nodes and poor highs and lows --- then just confirm those levels with some Order flow of some kind.

Last edited by OpalDragon; January 4th, 2018 at 02:09 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to OpalDragon for this post: