New Baby on Board | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

New Baby on Board

Bamberg, Germany

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker/Data: IB, SierraCharts data
Favorite Futures: mini FDAX

navionpilot View Post
Hello

I first day of learning how to trade starts today! I'm very excited about my new adventure.

My first question of many many questions that I have to all of you guys is that I Understand that NinjaTrader is the Platform of choice and so which broker should I go with? I want to start off on the right foot!

After choosing the Platform and Broker to use, where do I go from there? What is my first item on the list that I need to start off learning?

Thank you so much

Good luck on your new adventure. A piece of advice: don't pick a broker just yet. First and foremost: Spend your time learning before simulating or doing anything with brokers or real money. Figure out what type of person you are and a trading method that suits your person and situation . Spend your time reading this forum and watching webinars. It's the best resource there is. You'll find all the resources you need. Big Mike has a few suggestions for newbies. a free license from NT and free EOD Data or a small invest in real time data to study and develop an edge is all you need at first. This racket is all about you vs you so being prepared is critical before pressing a button in real time.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to JohnS for this post: