Where can i find historical intraday emini charts? (3min bars) | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Where can i find historical intraday emini charts? (3min bars)

Legendary Market Wizard
New Orleans, La (Mardi Gras City)

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Ninjatrader / Optimus Futures / AmpFutures
Favorite Futures: ES / 6E / 6B / CL

Neotradr View Post
Hi, I was advised to get a series 3 study guide to learn the basics of trading. Do you agree with this? And if so where can I get one?

You can get a free copy of Ninjatrader and you can download EOD (end of day) data free or in some cases put free data from other sources into NT. (a little more complicated to do tho).

You can also download Replay Data and replay the charts after a session ends.

I don't think a series 3 study guide will help until you understand the basics of trading.

My best advice is to become an elite member on Futures.io and read, read, read.
There are a lot of very good traders here but most of their content is for elite members only.

Also your investment will give you access to a lot of free indicators you can put into many trading platforms.

Read reviews of many trading systems (that people sell) and it will help you avoid the scams out there.
My advice is to not purchase any system for trading. Trading is very unique to each trader and most systems just take your money without much value in return. So buy systems carefully and only after you have checked the reviews here.

FWIW

Rejoice in the Thunderstorms of Life . . .
Knowing it's not about Clouds or Wind. . .
But Learning to Dance in the Rain ! ! !
Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote