Some highly recommended books | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Some highly recommended books

Pretoria, South Africa

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker/Data: CTS
Favorite Futures: BackTesting This

Big Mike View Post
Here is a short list of books I've read and recommend. I am not a big reader of books in print, I tend to prefer on-line methods... but nonetheless, these are great reads and contain a lot of information that helped me.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

My favorite to read, and the one where I tended to relate the most, was Martin Schwartz's "Pit Bull". The other books are on every trader's "must have" list, so if you haven't read them already, then do yourself a favor and pick them up. The last one is a compilation of chart patterns and how to trade them by Suri Duddella, it is a fantastic reference to understand what is going on behind your favorite indicators.

Mike

I can't see the images. I guess the links expired