GOMI- 6E and 6B buy and sell zones | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

GOMI- 6E and 6B buy and sell zones

Pattaya Thailand

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra
Broker/Data: S5/Rithmic
Favorite Futures: Bund/Eurostoxx

I think you should post it it the tread about the Gomi study...
https://futures.io/trading-reviews-vendors/39027-gomi-all-ninjatrader-7-8-sierra...s-com-original-gomi.html

Iam not trading E6 yet but a bit experimenting with it. (auto trading...)
I think a setting of around 95 contracts and imbalance setting of 6 gives good results.
roughly 1 trade a day. stop loss 4 ticks target around 15
Based on standard range chart (Sierra has around 8 different range charts...) 3price levels
But a lot depens on the way you intend to trade.
I not take the retest of the price, but a direct trade if there is an imbalance. (but i also look at COT value, comparing COT with total volume of the bar and a set of other things like comparing COT to Dmin and Dmax. and the VPOC of the bar must be in the middle of the bar. (impossible to trade this by hand way to fast to absorb all the info)
I dont look at multiple price imbalances. (a bit saver, but way less opportunities, but if you can screen multiple instruments, and just cherry pick, than that is the way to go....)

On a sidenote i have consistently better results with a continuation pattern over a reversal pattern, but this can be due my bias with my formulas. (aka curve fitting hehe..)

Attached Thumbnails
GOMI- 6E and 6B buy and sell zones-example.pdf  

Last edited by mokum; December 9th, 2017 at 01:57 AM.
The following user says Thank You to mokum for this post: