Debating on Elite Membership; Need Indicators Coded in C++ | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Debating on Elite Membership; Need Indicators Coded in C++

Legendary Market Wizard
Chicago Illinois USA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Broker/Data: IB, ToS
Favorite Futures: /ES, US Equities/Options

Hey Man

I'm not sure what an Elite membership costs these days. Mine was $50 bucks back in the day. While I hate expenses I want you to consider how it might come across to question the value of the paid membership in the context of a specific coding need on what seems to be a more polished (as opposed to general) item.

Especially given that consistent productive futures traders generally poop $100 bills.

I do not think C++ guys are going to jump to do a project for someone reluctant to "join" the site. But, I am certain that 1) they are around on the forums and 2) you will find many times the benefit of your membership fee in the first week of real dialogue.

I can't code anything, in fact I'm lucky I have the tech savvy to log in...so I'm with on that need. I have found almost everything I need is available here. In the few times it was/is not I have hired guys for per project fees that are always less that what I'd gladly pay to buy a similar product.

All the best and trade well. Dan

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to wldman for this post: