How to Break Through in Trading | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

How to Break Through in Trading

Legendary Market Wizard
Memphis TN

Trading Experience: None
Platform: ToS
Broker/Data: TDA
Favorite Futures: None

I’m sort of in the same situation but it’s been going on longer than three years. This year I’m actually going to turn a modest profit, though I am still a long ways from “making it.” I’ve learned that I must take responsibility for my trading decisions, that I have to figure things out for myself, and that I must treat trading like a business. I have to show up every day and be serious about it. I’ve made changes in areas of my life that some might say have nothing to do with trading, like diet, sleep, and alcohol intake. I want to be the best trader that I can be.

Become an elite member of this forum. Best two ES points you’ll ever spend. Read the spoos thread, big mikes advice and ask any question threads, and inletcap’s stuff. Those opened up whole new galaxies for me and taught me to see the markets in ways I never imagined.

Oh and “off and on” isn’t going to cut it. It’s got to be an everyday thing. I’m not a day trader, but I spend as much time as I can each day studying charts and movements. I need to ready for when my premise on a trade gets challenged, and it will, sometimes frequently. I need to stay pliable.

Money make ya handsome

Last edited by Pariah Carey; December 7th, 2017 at 08:59 PM.
The following 7 users say Thank You to Pariah Carey for this post: