Bullseyetraders.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Bullseyetraders.com

United States of America

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT

Still spamming

I would have thought by now, he would be on the Forbes 500 list. Why is he still soliciting new business when he clearly owns the markets?

<<You are being invited to see one of the most successful night trading schools in the world. For last 44 months our night trading has continued to do an average of 45% per month. This year, for our night trading we are up an average of 58% and for the year 530%. In our day trading we are up an average of 33% per month and 300% year to date. Combine total profit for YTD over 825%.

We would like to invite you to see our live real money trading done in front of your eyes. Our demo will be on Wednesday October 6th at 4:00 PM EST. We will have a special all night trading starting at 12:01 AM EST on same night after 12:00 AM Oct.7th till 9:30 Am, When our night trading comes to an end. We may be able to Trade for an hour or so for you to see the day trading of our signal. This will be all night real money trading for those of you who would like to see the night trading.

We believe that our system can offer you a window to world of opportunities in e-mini S&P future trading that you have never seen before. Our signals are very simple and dynamic and changes according to market behavior and moves.

Again this is the most unique system being presented by our master trader that has traded for 23 years in stock and future markets. He will be demonstrating this system and will trade live money for you.

Just imagine, a business that you do not have to deal with any staff, no customers, no inventory, no rent and working from your house or office and not worrying about expensive gas cost back and forth to work. Hardly any overhead cost and you can carry your business with you anywhere in the world in a laptop. You can work for 2 hours a day and possibly make the kind of money that you could not make in a week. See you in our free demo
.>>

I ready to sign up. Please give me wire instructions so I can start making a small fortune before the weekend!