Anyone looked at eminischool.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone looked at eminischool.com?

Mount Airy, NC USA

Buyer Beware!!!!!

I tried the eMiniSchool a few months ago. If you've got the next few years to learn a strategy and method, this might suit your learning style, and it might work????? Things were presented in a very disjointed and hard to follow way. His idea of of teaching is to just throw a bunch of articles and videos at you and let you start reading and watching them without any rhyme or reason. He showed me his desktop, supposedly to demonstrate the simplicity of the method, but it in no way represents how the instruction and training will go, and oversimplified the simplicity of the system. All through my days in school, I was presented the curriculum materials in a straight-forward and properly sequenced way. NOT so with the eMiniSchool method! If I had known that this would be the structure of the teaching, I sure would not have wasted my time and hard earned money... and it was a WASTE! I was victimized... suckered in and really should have known better! I certainly learned not to look at any system unless they will allow you free access to their methods and training for 7-10 days... many others do! Anyone wanting to sell an expensive program should have full and complete disclosure!

eMiniSchool = Buyer Beware!!!!!!!!!!

The following user says Thank You to lewcox for this post: