Modify two Tradestation drawing tools | Hire a Consultant or Programmer

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Hire a Consultant or Programmer

Within this forum you can create a request thread describing a project or job you wish to hire a developer / programmer, or paid consultant for

Modify two Tradestation drawing tools

Las Vegas NV USA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TradeStation
Favorite Futures: ES

Modify two Tradestation drawing tools

I would like to have two TradeStation drawing tools modified. They are the Fib Extension Lines type tool and the Fib Retracement Lines type tool. In both cases the present functioning of the Tradestation tool can be used. The graphical output would be modified.

The first is Tradestationís Drawing>Fibonacci Tools>Price Extension lines drawing tool. The formulae are the same but the graphics are presented differently and fewer lines are drawn. I will provide detailed work instructions and examples of the desired graphic presentation that was generated on other (not Tradestation) platform(s).

The second is Tradestationís Drawing>Fibonacci Tools>Price Retracement lines drawing tool. The formulae are the same but the graphics are presented differently and fewer lines are drawn. I will provide detailed work instructions and examples of the desired graphic presentation that was generated on other (not Tradestation) platform(s).

Paid Services Forum: Hire a Consultant or Programmer

In this subforum only the thread starter may post replies to this thread. To contact or reply to user "SteveJewels", please send a Private Message.

Important threads to read regarding this Paid Services subforum:

- Do you really need to pay for it?
- Protect yourself
- Do research before hiring
- How to pay for services
- Rating a transaction after it is completed
- Disclaimer: Services here are not endorsed by futures.io