NT8 Coder wanted for indicator idea | Hire a Consultant or Programmer

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Hire a Consultant or Programmer

Within this forum you can create a request thread describing a project or job you wish to hire a developer / programmer, or paid consultant for

NT8 Coder wanted for indicator idea

Darwin

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninjatrader

NT8 Coder wanted for indicator idea

Greetings Team,

I am looking for a coder that can create what I think is an easy to make indicator. The indicator will work with range charts. I want it to be able to give a sound alert if there is a change of direction outside normal keltner channel settings.

I want it to work like this....ie you are trading ES....and there has been a breakout to the upside....the move is so powerful that your range candles start forming outside the top of the keltner channel. Obviously all green in an upward move. At some stage the move will reverse. The reversing of the move will then be the creating of a red range bar.

What I want the indicator to do, is to play a wav. file....if the forming of the reverse range bar either totally or partially outside the top border of the keltner channel. Obviously, it would also work the same manner for short plays.

Anyone have the NT8 skills to assist me with this?

Paid Services Forum: Hire a Consultant or Programmer

In this subforum only the thread starter may post replies to this thread. To contact or reply to user "usdivers", please send a Private Message.

Important threads to read regarding this Paid Services subforum:

- Do you really need to pay for it?
- Protect yourself
- Do research before hiring
- How to pay for services
- Rating a transaction after it is completed
- Disclaimer: Services here are not endorsed by futures.io