Asking about reading of VP | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Asking about reading of VP

Plovdiv/ Bulgaria

Asking about reading of VP

Hello everyone,

As I am new to Order Flow trading, I am little confused about some elements of it, and how to read them, so I would like to ask you for little help, if you can explain to me please.

As a practical, I use the Jigsaw platform for DOM along with the scalping of ZN and ZB (NoBS) but I am not sure that I fully understand John about Volume profile and I cannot find the concrete specific information about it, so I am trying to learn how to read and know what to look for in the Volume profile.
I read and watch whatever I could find about Volume and market profile, but I have difficulties when has time to spot entry and exit also and the trend just from the profile.
I will attach a screenshot of one of my day, of the treasury market. As far as I have read, the valleys are used to be the S&R levels, and the peaks and HVN are the range part of the moves. So, in the meaning of OFA analysis, and the bellow screenshot, what would be the best price in your opinion to enter and exit the potential trades and why?
Also, if you can recommend me some books or reference, would be great.

Thanks a lot!

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).