Anybody heard of topsteptrader (review) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anybody heard of topsteptrader (review)

Chicago, IL

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: TSTrader, NinjaTrader...
Favorite Futures: ALL- Futures, Forex, Equities

tommartin321 View Post
Mr. Hoagland should be required to address the reason why TradingSchools.org revoked their 5 star rating.

Regardless of your feelings about Emmett, going from a 5 star to a "TopStepTrader sucks" almost never happens. Remember John, the truth shall set you free.

We'd encourage anyone interested in our program to check out what our actual users have to say about us. We have earned 9.1 out of 10 stars on Trustpilot, 4.8 stars out of 5 on Facebook, and 4.7 out of 5 stars on Google - based on 345 independent reviews.

We continue to innovate and make our program better every day. That's why we are the leading option for futures traders to get funding.

If you have any questions about our products or services at TopstepTrader, please send me a Private Message or use the FIO "Ask Me Anything" thread.

Last edited by TopstepTrader; October 26th, 2017 at 01:46 PM.
Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to TopstepTrader for this post: