NT8 Keybinded Fib Retracement Templates Indicator | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

NT8 Keybinded Fib Retracement Templates Indicator

Ljubljana Slovenija

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, MetaTrader
Favorite Futures: ES, 6E

Blash View Post
I only solution I can currently think of for you my friend is this amazing device. Which I will be getting relatively soon myself. I'm making it a gift to myself once I accomplish a set bunch of "stuff".

X-keys USB Programmable Keyboard with 80 keys

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

P. I. Engineering has many different models to choose from if this one is not to your liking.

With these devices you can customize it in many many ways including a combination of keystrokes in a single button click...

With this you could likely accomplish what you seek.... as long as the chart is always in the same place on your screen. You can always set up other buttons for other screen areas.

Ron

Hi thank you, i actually have keyboard like this, but i need a solution to bind a retracement template and apply it with keyboard like this than. The solution was wery nicely incorporated in rainbow indicator for nt7 but i use nt8 now and have to find something similar now

regards, Klemen

Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to hachot for this post: