Learning a consistent way of generating profit w/ low risk. | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Learning a consistent way of generating profit w/ low risk.

Los Angeles, CA /USA

Trading Experience: Master
Platform: Sierra, CQG, Gain, Transa
Favorite Futures: Crude Oil

TheSwingTraderX View Post
How to learn a consistent way of day trading and what is the best platform for day trading? I have been day trading for around 2 years.

I think there are many different ways to consistently lose money and very few if any to make money.....that being said, no one size fits all here. Everyone is different in regards to risk capital, risk tolerance, time, knowledge and more....I would recommend exploring and learning about the risks and opportunities of selling options SPREADS as well as learning more about integrating market profile into day trading.

This is obviously my opinion only and one should perform due diligence with regards to their own personal situation.

PM with any questions about Cannon Trading (800) 454-9572 (310) 859-9572. Trading commodity futures, forex and options involves substantial risk of loss. The recommendations contained in this post are of opinion only and do not guarantee any profits. These are risky markets and only risk capital should be used. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CannonTrading for this post: