Experience at Live Trading Rooms | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Experience at Live Trading Rooms

USA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Infinity
Broker/Data: Infinity
Favorite Futures: ES, Euro

Trading rooms I find useful

Not sure if anyone mentioned these rooms but I like the following two among the many others I have seen or heard about -

1. jpjtrading.com - I am a member there. Market profile and ES trading. A lot of good traders sharing their trades and thoughts, so it can be distracting if one allows. The owner (JP) runs a week of free trial every three or six months showing his trades. Then he teaches for 3 months ($400 a month for a total of $1200 I believe ). After that no charges for the room with on going trading and teaching. JP is not the best teacher but his setups follow a logical method. He makes live calls. In my opinion, you have to trade multiple contracts to make best of his method. Small traders (1 lot traders like myself) can get frustrated. He is trying to help out small traders by including setups from other successful traders in the room.

2. tradingconcepts (tmitchell.com) - I did Todd Mitchell's Emini futures trading course a long time back and he recently started a trading room. I am not a member of his room. I think he charges $200 a month. He also has a Forex room. Todd has a sound method and is based on market flow and price action. He uses bands and MAs to aid his entries. I gathered his sidekick trades and makes live calls. He does not allow chat in the room and so it helps people who may otherwise get distracted. I don't think he offers free trials.