Cheapest RT DATA-only feed (futures)? | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Cheapest RT DATA-only feed (futures)?

Vendor: www.ninjatrader.com 
Denver, CO

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Favorite Futures: ES

S0L337 View Post
What's the CHEAPEST real time data-only futures feed (broker service not needed)?

My data-service provider selection process is becoming painful so I wanted to ask the community here for relief.

The world of DATA SERVICE providers is confounding for someone whose never previously had to contemplate acquiring one. Firstly, one quickly learns how pricey & expensive data gets. Secondly, the providers themselves are a bit opaque in what they offer and how.... most data provider websites are difficult to navigate and trying to upsell/force some other additional unneeded service and generally give impression that they're reluctant to give data-only.

All I want is pure data to plug into the platform I've chosen, that's all. I don't need or want anything else.
Specifically, I'm looking for real-time futures for ES (S&P 500 future). Who do you recommend, what are you paying?

For real time/historical market data service, Kinetick is the cheapest at $55 per month. It is only available for NinjaTrader.

https://kinetick.com/Subscribe

Disclosure: This communication is sent to you by NinjaTrader, LLC, a software development company which owns and supports all proprietary technology relating to and including the NinjaTrader trading platform.