Session templates and Strategy Analyzer during Eurex trading hours using NT7 | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Session templates and Strategy Analyzer during Eurex trading hours using NT7

Sydney, NSW, Australia

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Chart, Python, C#
Broker/Data: Interactive Brokers
Favorite Futures: MJNK, ASX, SPI

warcious View Post
Thanks!
Well, I am using Market Replay data and backtesting and usign Strategy Analyzer to analise my trades. And it is a bit difficult when all the trades from 1 trading day session is split in 2 days in the Strategy Analyzer for Periods-> Days.
Is there a way to get around this?
Otherwise, I dont think it should make much difference if I trade with my local PC machine changed to Euro or US exchange times.

Btw, which VPS do you use that gives you a good ping from Sydney?
I used FXCMs preferred FXcolo before, and it was pretty good.

Just on my local PC I am using VMWare with virtual pc's to run with different timezones set in each OS, I only use them for backtesting and strategy design (for the same issues you mentioned).

I don't know if there is any other way around the issue out side of changing your OS timezone.