Conflicting information | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Conflicting information

Guesser
Reading UK

Trading Experience: None
Platform: Custom
Broker/Data: Interactive Brokers
Favorite Futures: My 3 boys

Johno1 View Post
How did you get my photo.lol

FBI most wanted list

Johno1 View Post
Price is history, it is like watching an apple fall from a tree, more important to understand and anticipate the forces that come to bear that cause the apple to fall. Quantify those forces and you will be in front of the price (apple falling)

The whole RR profile changes.

Cheers John

The only way you can ever be in front of price is if you have inside information or you guessed right. What you look for in a spreadsheet is exactly the same thing I look for on a chart just using a different technique. If you only had a single price point to work with your job would be impossible. You have to consider history in some way or other in order to form an opinion on future events. Even the orderflow purists that rah rah about never looking at charts, still need to (almost blasphemously) reference a chart to determine where they stand in the bigger picture. Ive never spreadsheet traded so my point of view is complete speculation

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote