best software for alerts and auto trading | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

best software for alerts and auto trading

KNOXVILLE TN.

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: nijia trader
Broker/Data: A.M.P. I.Q. ....C.Q.G.
Favorite Futures: ym

asker View Post
Hi - new to forum but not futures trading. I am getting back into the game after a few years away. upon looking back to what contributed to my previous downfalls I would have to say it was simple exhaustion leading to excessive emotionality due to watching the market 24/7, So this time around I am looking for a simple to use yet accurate and powerful software to watch for me. To alert me when my simple price/ma setups occur by scanning various markets for me. then once in a trade I'd like versatile trade management tools for customizable trail stops as well as automating my exits to occur when the ma/price ride ends.
ive been looking at NT (seems complicated), sierra (same,. metatrader5 and multicharts. but I know there are many more. not interested in TS or TOS for some reason.
Any and all opinions most welcomed.
thank you

look at x trader...

The following user says Thank You to forgiven for this post: