Anybody heard of topsteptrader (review) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anybody heard of topsteptrader (review)

Springfield, MO/USA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Jigsaw
Broker/Data: AMP CQG
Favorite Futures: ZN, ZB

Thank you. I wouldn't look there, buried under platform support, since I already know how to set commissions in NinjaTrader. It should be published in the faq, under Commissions. I feel like I was misled since I specifically asked support about commissions as well as searching their faq and it was never once made apparent that the combine commissions are higher than a real account.

Sent using the futures.io mobile app

Edit: and that hardly qualifies as "crystal clear". I just searched again and the only place it is mentioned is under platform support.... a platform that I may or may not even have. I still feel it is significant that it is not mentioned in the commissions faq. The only mention under Rules is "simulated commissions". How hard would it be to post "a flat-rate commission" instead? Or even simply state the commission price since it is one flat price? It doesn't seem like a simple oversight to me as I can guarantee I'm not the first to take issue with this.

I mainly started my post to make others aware... And while this only affects a small minority of traders, it is significant to some. If you were a mini-Nikkei trader, this would be a very serious omission.

Last edited by Heph333; July 9th, 2017 at 05:16 PM.
Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote