Trading mini Nikkei - MJNK through Ninjatrader 7 | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Trading mini Nikkei - MJNK through Ninjatrader 7

Brisbane + Australia

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: CQG, NinjaTrader Brokerage
Favorite Futures: NQ, FDAX

Trading mini Nikkei - MJNK through Ninjatrader 7

Hello Fellow Traders,

Is anyone trading mini Nikkei Futures on Osaka exchange through Ninjatrader 7?
I have a datafeed from AMP/CQG but unfortunately Ninjatrader 7 does not support historical data for this Future instrument MJNK (Amp), JNM (NT7), and I do not get any chart data. I can only see data in the DOM.
Does anybody have historical data for this instrument to share, or know how I could be potentially trading it using a 15 min chart in Ninjatrader 7?

All advice is highly appreciated!

I have spoken to NT7 and they have a request list with everyone that would like them to add MJNK (JNM) to their list for supported Futures. I suggest everyone in this forum starts sending them requests to add the 2 Futures from Osaka exchange that have better liquidity then ES apparently.

You can use the template below:
E-mail: platformsupport@ninjatrader.com
----------------------
Dear Ninjatrader,

Please kindly add me as a requester to add mini-Nikkei (JNM) and Nikkei (N225) from Osaka exchange to your supported Futures with historical data.
As your trusted and preferred platform supporter and user I would appreciate if you made it possible for me and other to trade this instrument.
Thank you!

Sincerely,
Your Full Name
--------------------

Last edited by warcious; July 8th, 2017 at 01:25 AM.
The following user says Thank You to warcious for this post: