You lost your mind!? My quotes and arguments about trading | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

You lost your mind!? My quotes and arguments about trading

Elite_Member
Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: Jigsaw daytradr
Favorite Futures: US Equity Index Futures

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

So somebody selling the channel top took a small loss when it made a new high. Then price failed to break away but came back to the top of the channel, consolidated, and then they could have entered when it broke through with a target, as they were trading the channel, at the other side of the channel.
Result: 1 small loss, 1 win about twice the size.
Are you suggesting 'market makers' always win? How does picking out one example of a loss on a chart prove that all or any of the things you mention don't work. I tend to agree in that I think for shorter term trading order flow becomes much more important and useful to be aware of, but for longer term trading I think traditional technical analysis of charts is probably going to be of more help.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to matthew28 for this post: