You lost your mind!? My quotes and arguments about trading | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

You lost your mind!? My quotes and arguments about trading

Russia

You lost your mind!? My quotes and arguments about trading

Hey.

I read a lot of forums, I look at what people write - what strategies they are trying to trade. Guys - are you out of your mind? Do you really think that the price action works, trend lines, support and resistance lines, cluster analysis, sales tape viewing, indicators.

All the classic technical analysis will work until the time it needs a market maker.

Listen to the guys, the market maker is a painter, yes yes he's a painter! Its task is to provide liquidity and make money on it. Therefore, he will draw for the crowd any formation that you would believe in it.

To earn permanently and consistently - you need to find really open positions, which are protected by the market maker.

There are so many different strategies and many of them are considered to be profitable. But to catch a very strong movement, you need to wait until the market maker draws a beautiful formation for the crowd - a trend channel, or a beautiful line of support or resistance. It is important not the number of transactions and their quality - but a strong movement to prepare for a long time.

Let's talk about this

The following user says Thank You to ppmaxim for this post: