Must have books for "Price Action" trading. | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Must have books for "Price Action" trading.

Leeds UK

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: FXTrade
Broker/Data: Interactive Brokers, CapitalSpreads, Oanda
Favorite Futures: GBP/USD

kevinkdog View Post
Obviously, deciding whether or not to share proof of his trading performance is his decision. In that case, he should just say "I choose not to share my performance."

But he says "it is illegal for me to show performance." That is 100% BS and untrue.

Yes, I agree, Kevin, that the way he dealt with that issue was particularly poor.

As I said at the time, I would have had more respect for him if he'd said "Go away and mind your own business - I don't share that information".

I remain, however, one of the people commenting that however badly he's dealt with that specific issue, we don't have to pay back to anyone the income we've made from learning and following what Brooks teaches. And I offer respectfully the observation that there do seem to be rather a lot of us, in rather a lot of places, saying that.

The following 2 users say Thank You to Tymbeline for this post: