Experience at Live Trading Rooms | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Experience at Live Trading Rooms

USA

Cannon trading live daily webinars - Futures trading

Hello all,
I do not work for or affiliated with Cannon trading. This is just an independent opinion I'd like to share with all. It is totally up to you to follow up on this or not.
Check out the Cannon trading live webinars. They give you 2 weeks free no obligation, no credit cards and such... trial and you can judge by yourselves. They trade Futures - ES mostly. There is nothing to buy and the cost of webinars with the acnnt is $119 per mo. Currently they require you to open the accnt with them otherwise the price is $299 per mo. It is easy to open and close the accnt. with them.
In my opinion this is the best trading room - at least the best of all I tried in the past - NO BS, NO NONSENSE, no indicators to buy. The format is the best as well as the trading system they offer. The format is clear and simple - please see attachments. All of above does not mean they are profitable all the time. Most of the time they are profitable. You can contact
them on the web or phone and ask for Ilan and daily webinars. Check them out and form your own opinion.
Art.

Attached Thumbnails
Experience at Live Trading Rooms-sept29_cannonwebinars.jpg  

Last edited by Art10; September 29th, 2010 at 02:00 PM. Reason: All big font text is like yelling