Boomerang indicator system at indicatorwarehouse.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Boomerang indicator system at indicatorwarehouse.com

Site Administrator
Manta, Ecuador

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: My own custom solution
Favorite Futures: E-mini ES S&P 500

JohnnyR View Post
Mohan here: I know these are old posts but one of our traders that has been in our room for years told me about these garbage BS posts here recently.

Remember, those of you reading this junk posted here: when you listen to this crap WITHOUT ANY PROOF of what they are posting and fully believe it you are just a sucker buying into statements that you do not know who or why they are coming from.

to just buy into the lies without any proof shows complete childishness. You will NEVER be successful at trading unless and until you GROW UP and accept the responsibility of how difficult trading can be.

We have many, many jealous vendors in the industry that have lost business to our documented and proven Boomerang Day Trader software. They are most likely behind these childish and FAKE NEWS reports.

I know its been years but I just heard about these and I have never heard of ANY of these people.

Why don't they email me directly and tell me about their disappointments with any trades? Its because they are FAKE.

You can see me trading succesfully live on our You Tube channel to see our winning and loss trades too.

I have never claimed to be a big "trading expert" or any such thing. Look at our sites and you will see I have been around 17 years and NEVER MAKE FALSE CLAIMS. I am just a hard working Blue Collar working trader that makes a living from trading.

Instead of whining and posting fake reports ....why don't you email me and I will be glad to assist you in learning to trade.

Mohan

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

You can find more information about Mohan and Boomerang, as well as Day Traders Action, here:
https://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/day-traders-action-and-boomerang-trader/

The above article is worth the read.

Mike

Due to time constraints, please do not PM me if your question can be resolved or answered on the forum.

Need help?
1) Stop changing things. No new indicators, charts, or methods. Be consistent with what is in front of you first.
2) Start a journal and post to it daily with the trades you made to show your strengths and weaknesses.
3) Set goals for yourself to reach daily. Make them about how you trade, not how much money you make.
4) Accept responsibility for your actions. Stop looking elsewhere to explain away poor performance.
5) Where to start as a trader? Watch this webinar and read this thread for hundreds of questions and answers.
6)
Help using the forum? Watch this video to learn general tips on using the site.

If you want
to support our community, become an Elite Member (see why)

Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Big Mike for this post: