emini-watch.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

emini-watch.com

New Brunswick NJ/USA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, NT8
Favorite Futures: NQ, CL, GC, NG, HG

mattz View Post
I see.

For me indicators are always a small part of a larger set up and not a trigger for trading. Rather than having fixed targets on indicators, traders should understand the context and volatility. But again, I don't know this specific one.

Matt Z
Optimus Futures

There is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

Yeah, I understand that. However, since the vendor provides, or recommends, specific trade-ups using his indicators (that one has to pay for), with set targets and stops, I can't understand why he won't, or hesitant to, provide trade performance expectations for stated set-ups, that's all. Perfectly logical, IMO.

Not much different if I am purchasing an airplane wherein the manufacturer would provide performance numbers to expect, such as true airspeed, rate of climb, etc. using specific power settings for any given temperature, pressure and altitude environments. But of course, this is trading and not aviation. ;-)

Who knows the guy could be on vacation and simply can't answer my emails, then I would respectfully apologize for all the negative things I have said and make a retraction.

Regards, Ricardo

Follow me on Twitter Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote