emini-watch.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

emini-watch.com

New Brunswick NJ/USA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, NT8
Favorite Futures: NQ, CL, GC, NG, HG

ericbrown View Post
Hi Ricardo -

I do still use the emini-watch indicators. I use the 'old' version' not the multi-timeframe versions that he charges $100 a month for now. I've never used the new version.

Barry does provide entry/exit setups in a general sense (e.g., all three timeframes are lined up, professional bar, etc etc) but he doesn't provide any specific setups regularly other than occasionally in his update videos.

Gotcha, thank you sir for the quick reply! ;-)

I may simply bite the bullet and pay the $100 entry fee as a 1-month look/see to make a determination if this is something I can use or incorporate into my trading (which is mostly mechanical). The overall concept seems sound to me and the fact that his BetterXTrend indicator helped with my strategy performance results is a big plus to me. And if that's the case, you will probably hear a lot more from me asking a few more dumb questions. ;-)

BTW, other that what you have already posted in the past with regard to Barry's indicators, do you have any further insights that you can add with regard to your experience in using these indicators? Thanks again.

Best regards, Ricardo

Last edited by PilotTrader; June 18th, 2017 at 11:32 AM.
Follow me on Twitter Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote