esig v.s TS | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

esig v.s TS

Elite Member
Winter Springs, FL

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Interactive Brokers, Esignal
Broker/Data: Interactive Brokers, Esignal
Favorite Futures: futures and liquid $20+ equities

chanman View Post
Hello All, I have used esig for 10 years and am comptemplating a change to TS. Over the years I have subscribed to numerous trading rooms, etc. and noticed that the room would mention that they needed to re-boot TS while ESIG would continue to give me acurate ticks. I realize that TS has many additional indicators over Esig which interest me , however I do not which to make a change and experience chart lag when I am trading. If any one can share with me their TS experiences I would appreciate your time and comments. Futhermore, any comment regarding order execution and dome fuctionality would be helpful. Thank you in advance.

Hey there,
I have been using Esig for the past 3 years and some time in there, I opened a tradestation account (assuming that is what you meant by "TS") to see if it would work as my charting software for a little less expensive (Esig with the data feeds was almost $500 per month for me at the time). TS did offer some different, useful indicators on the charts but I did not like the order execution options as much as some others I had used/was using (Rediplus then). Finally, as commissions were higher than what I was paying elsewhere and I was already used to Esig and totally trust their ticks, which seemed a wee bit faster than TS at times, i just closed the account.
Hope this helps, have a good one

The following user says Thank You to Myshkin for this post:

Page generated 2018-10-18 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix