Trading futures with Tradovate "no commissions" broker? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Trading futures with Tradovate "no commissions" broker?

Site Administrator
Manta, Ecuador

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: My own custom solution
Favorite Futures: E-mini ES S&P 500

Just back from vacation and noticed this in my email inbox, so am passing it on here:

Quoting 

Tradovate is pleased to announce the addition of Jigsaw RapidTraderPro!

Jigsaw RapidTraderPro at Tradovate:

Now there are two ways you can use Jigsaw tools at Tradovate. First, you can choose Jigsaw tools fully integrated into Tradovate's platform. Second, you can also use Jigsaw RapidTraderPro at Tradovate.

As a special offer Tradovate is offering RapidTraderPro with no Tradovate Memembership Fee while RapidTraderPro is in beta. This is an ultra aggressive offer that will allow you to trade the ES for only $1.28 per side plus a CGQ order routing fee of $0.15 or $1.43 total per side. Once RapidTraderPro is moved out of beta it will fall under Tradovate's Active Membership Plan.

In addition, you get access to Tradovate's platform that includes Jigsaw tools for On-Demand Market Replay. Use Tradovate's On-Demand Market Replay to test strategies with Jigsaw tools and trade in simulation.

Get Started Today with RapidTraderPro at Tradovate >>

Jigsaw customers at Tradovate get:
Jigsaw's Depth & Sales to view important market action and place trades
Jigsaw's Auction Vista heatmap to view historical and current order flow
Jigsaw's Reconstructed Tape to track small and large trader activity
Price action swing indicator for viewing swing charts
Cumulative delta indicator for viewing market order activity
$0 platform licensing, order routing, or mobile app fees
$500 day trading margins for E-mini S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, Dow, Mini-Russell 2000, US Treasury Bond, & 10-Year T-Note
Futures and options trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

Customer Support Team | Tradovate, LLC
d: 312.283.3100 e: support@tradovate.com w: tradovate.com

Futures and options trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance of a futures or options contract does not guarantee future results or return.

Mike

Due to time constraints, please do not PM me if your question can be resolved or answered on the forum.

Need help?
1) Stop changing things. No new indicators, charts, or methods. Be consistent with what is in front of you first.
2) Start a journal and post to it daily with the trades you made to show your strengths and weaknesses.
3) Set goals for yourself to reach daily. Make them about how you trade, not how much money you make.
4) Accept responsibility for your actions. Stop looking elsewhere to explain away poor performance.
5) Where to start as a trader? Watch this webinar and read this thread for hundreds of questions and answers.
6)
Help using the forum? Watch this video to learn general tips on using the site.

If you want
to support our community, become an Elite Member (see why)

Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote