Taking a Break From Trading | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Taking a Break From Trading

Sacramento, CA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: NA
Favorite Futures: Stocks, Forex

Taking a Break From Trading

Well, after months of developing indicators and strategies, i cant trade anymore. Its become frustrating and little goes my way on profits. Both disrectionary and automated. Automated works for a while, then doesnt. Sitting in front of a screen is horrible, waiting for moves. There are superior traders out there who will happily take your money. You can look in hindsight what happens, but expecting moves on the bleeding edge is not accurate. Markets truly seem to be random. My indicators point in one direction, then the market moves opposite. Forex is the worst with stoploss hunting. I made up to 800 then lost it all, breaking even. I think all these fancy looking indicators are bullshit, they should never be paid for. Time for a real job. At least, ill be taking a break from trading.

Hope you guys have a better experience trading. Markets are cruel.

The following 2 users say Thank You to ericson for this post: