Naturus Trading (www.naturus.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Naturus Trading (www.naturus.com)

Cape Town, South Africa

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: ninjatrader, ensignsoftware
Broker/Data: ampfutures/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: 6E, Cl, TF

tickvix View Post
I like Gail from Tradershelpdesk. Room is open every day from 9:00AM-12:00PM. Gail does know what she is talking about, or at list I think she does. In the room she is trading currency futures, but would look on just about anything if one would ask. There are a lot of educational stuff, so if you are new to trading might help. The best part room is free so how can we lose?

I have paid 3k to TheTradingZone eMini Day Trading, another 3k for a spagetti system running on tradestation and also wired 10k to www.pipmonster.com in 2005 to have them trade it for me. Subsequently, I have seen quite a number of stuff but i am finally happy with the 3k costing mentoring course of bill mcdowell. i spent 1200 on simon's futuresfx.ca which is just gathering dust.

i value your advice like i value each advise from all comrades sharing the trenches. i personally wont touch tradershelpdesk. it uses spagetti indicators and for that reason, i wont touch it. it might be free but i will let noobies touch and toy around with it.

Plus I will ONLY look at anything where the author/vendor publishes a tradelog of setups that meet the system's rules each day. Other than that, I wont waste my valuable time on anything except maybe latter day revisions of AHG