Looking for feedback on a futures signal service I am considering starting | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Looking for feedback on a futures signal service I am considering starting

Market Wizard
Boca Raton

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Variety
Broker/Data: Optimus Futures, LLC
Favorite Futures: Futures

thankswillie View Post
I don't think I need something quite that sophisticated, to be honest. My system is an end of day system that generates trades that are supposed to be good within 48 hours. I'm tempted to go into the trading journals part of this site and open one and post each time there is a trade since it seems easy and is definitely cost effective

What I offered is not sophisticated per se, rather a solution that would create tranprnancy for your method.
If you have an EOD system then you can submit orders by email as well.

I think your cost of $500 per month is rather high, but you can a cost of a "per unit" to your subscription.

Lastly, you are more than welcome to post your trades but if they are any good, they will be copied by many and hence the edge of your system will be eroded over time. Via a paid subscription you can control the number of lots you can control.
We can help you create a display that would give a good stat page for people to evaluate your system.

I will PM you a page that will show how we display stats for vendors we carry with positive track records.

Thanks,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

There is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

PM with any questions about optimusfutures (800) 771-6748 (561) 367 8686. THERE IS A SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF LOSS IN FUTURES TRADING.