Looking for feedback on a futures signal service I am considering starting | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Looking for feedback on a futures signal service I am considering starting

New Orleans, Louisiana

mattz View Post
You can use services such as Striker or iSystems to generate LIVE results.
I like the fact that you do not have a high amount of trades, but again in all reality, you need to build a track record is that verified. By the way, most retail traders seek daily signals, so your best bet is actually looking for people who are more of investors who are in it long term. Just my 2 cents.

If you need help getting hooked up on any of these services or need to see how an audited track record looks like (net of all fees) please PM Me.

Thank you,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

There is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

I don't think I need something quite that sophisticated, to be honest. My system is an end of day system that generates trades that are supposed to be good within 48 hours. I'm tempted to go into the trading journals part of this site and open one and post each time there is a trade since it seems easy and is definitely cost effective