Australian SPI 200 Futures market dynamics | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Australian SPI 200 Futures market dynamics

brisbane queensland australia

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: CQG
Favorite Futures: SPI 200futures

Australian SPI 200 Futures market dynamics

Can anybody help me with this thought.I have a feeling that all markets move in an adverse direction purely by the negative emotional thinking of worrying traders.As thoughts are energy and the whole market is just made up universally of traders thought energy.Is this possible?,just as splitting atoms has a contagion effect on a massive scale on other atoms.I think this is possible as the whole world,including markets is just made up of electrically charged atoms of energy.I feel that a nervous person has this ability to stall markets for the above reason.Can anybody help me with this analogy.The reason I am starting to think that this is so is because of my stops being triggered, trading all time frames 80% of the time. I have tried placing them at the most unlikely spot,say 10 points or more past recent highs or lows,most times a long way of the current entry price,and also just mental stops,All to no avai.l I get stopped and immediately the market reverses and moves in the original direction of the trade Harveys "Help"

Last edited by Harveys; April 27th, 2017 at 08:41 PM. Reason: add reason for my post