Anyone looked at eminischool.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone looked at eminischool.com?

Elite Member
Springfield,Missouri, USA

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader (It's a love/hate relationship)
Favorite Futures: CL, TF, 6E

Zoethecus View Post
Slipknot, $3K is a small price to pay if it catapults you into consistent profitability. Perhaps it's too early to know that given you have two weeks under your belt.

You mentioned Fear and Greed were holding you back, but didn't say how these folks are helping in that regard. Is it the psychology, the method, or both that makes the difference for you?

After reviewing it, I believe the system has an edge. I also believe it is a good fit for my personality and goals. If I'm unable to trade it profitably, then the problem is me and not the system. It has nothing to do with THIS system per se, but was a general step that I needed to take to end a cycle that I was stuck in. (win, lose,tweak...win, lose, tweak... repeat ad nauseum). As long as I was trying to develop my own discretionary system, It would never be clear what the true weak link was: the system, the trader or both. I needed to eliminate one of the variables.

I've spent 5 years on my technical education. Enough is enough. It became clear to me that the time to shift that energy towards developing a productive psychology was long overdue.

It really may just be as stupid as I needed to make an investment in something so that I wouldn't abandon it. I once paid several hundred dollars for some indicators. I continued to use them long after I knew they were worthless. Why? Because I spent a lot of money on them and to remove them was to admit I wasted my money.

The following 2 users say Thank You to Slipknot511 for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix