Anyone looked at eminischool.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone looked at eminischool.com?

Elite Member
Springfield,Missouri, USA

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader (It's a love/hate relationship)
Favorite Futures: CL, TF, 6E

This is a follow-up to my previous post. Since then, I have signed on with eminischool.com. I was very hesitant to do so as $3k is a lot of money, but to be honest, as I was transitioning from a short-term scalper towards daytrading with the trend for the bigger moves, I was just plain exhausted by trying to build my own approach. I was moderately successful scalping, but not very satisfied with the results. It's OK for cash flow, but for me it wasn't the way to go for long-term equity growth. I was too troubled by the fact that I was settling for ticks, and missing the potential of the daily move. I was tired of spending hours each day trying to assemble a methodology. I finally just wanted a system that I knew worked, so I could spend my time focusing on the REAL weak link in my trading which is mastering fear and greed. So I created a list of prospective vendors and made a choice of what I felt fit me best and had the most potential for long-term success, not instant gratification.

I've deliberately waited before posting my follow-up here because in the past I have purchased or learned methods that seemed very promising at first, but were disappointing after trying to get real results using them. That being said, I have been a member for a few weeks now and am not disappointed and have no regrets. I'll stick with with my original assertion that the methods themselves are freely available on the net. I really haven't learned anything new as far as technique or TA that I wasn't aware of already. But for me, where I am at in my trading career, it is a very good fit. What I needed was a solid framework to create order from all the chaos that was my knowledge base.
If you're looking for a simple step-by-step approach for beginners, this may not be the best fit for you. If I think back to where I was just a year ago, this would not have worked for me then. But if you have experience daytrading with mediocre or lackluster results & need a little something to take you to the next level, then this may be a a good fit for you.

In a nutshell: It's a top-down approach to daytrading WITH the prevailing trend. The daily member emails and videos are worth the cost of admission all by themselves. The daily analysis of what to expect the following day has been spot-on since I signed up. The method is just good old fashioned classical technical analysis. (Read Edwards & Magee and you won't be surprised by anything he teaches). The charts used are clean with minimal indicators, if any. The proprietary indicators are an extremely small portion of the overall methodology. The methodology looks to identify the big move and capture the "meat in the middle". It has a mechanism for dealing with varying volatility, so you can cover swing trading down to scalping, but the core ideas are consistent between all timeframes.
For once, I'm actually satisfied with an expensive purchase. Oh, and the customer support is excellent.

The following 5 users say Thank You to Slipknot511 for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.24 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix