Anyone looked at eminischool.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone looked at eminischool.com?

Membership Revoked
United States of America

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT

tradingonvolume View Post
Wow, that's a lot of reviews so far and noone is an actual member. We should keep reviews away from heresay.

If you want to learn how to read the market then eminischool is great. If you just want the turbo scalper then you won't be as impressed, nor will any mechanical system do it for you. It depends what you want out of it. All in all they give you a complete toolset and if you applied just what they teach you would be consistent. If you weren't then Sean would work with you until you were. They treat you like a friend there, not a member. In the last two months alone they've come up with a new way to scalp that they don't advertise. It's simple but an effective money maker.

There's a 1 time fee and no trial. I don't know what that one guy was talking about. Like I said, so far I've just read heresay and speculation in this reviews thread.

I am a member , have been for 2 years, and I'd give them 5 out of 5 as a vendor. Compared to the many vendors I've wasted money on, I actally got my money's worth out of these guys.

So, what kind of success--and by that I mean profitablity--have you achieved from your time spent at this "school."

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix