Searching reliable broker with low commisions | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Searching reliable broker with low commisions

Prague

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: CL, MGC, ME6

marpol View Post
If you trade with Ninja brokerage the platform comes for free (although a little higher commissions). How much do you pay now and maybe we can compare with what we use?

Thanks for anwser. I pay about 10 dollars for purchase and 10 dolars for sell if its a one contract, 6 dollars if it is 2 or more. Account is free, it is linked with my bank account, so I can get in and out money for free at any time. I can get money from my borker account into wallet in my pants in two hours. I pay no monthly payments.

It was fine when I took just a couple of trades every now and then, but a 20 dollar commisions represent two ticks on Natural Gas, which is quite a disadvantage. When you add some slippage, maybe in both ways, we can get to 4 ticks

I love NinjaTrader, but their site is a mess. Is there some way to switch to some client interface, to get rid of silly adds and pictures, just to see usefull stuff. I didnt even know that platform is free when you use Ninjatrader Brokerage. That would be great.

I dont like manual executions on separate platform, it is not comfortable and it is dangerous. But it can be done.

"Life is willingness to die."

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mlok for this post: