How do I go to a specific thread page? | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

How do I go to a specific thread page?

Legendary Market Chamois
Chicago, IL

Trading Experience: None
Platform: NT8,NT7,TWS,FOREX.COM app
Broker/Data: InteractiveBrokers, NinjaTrader Brokerage FOREX.COM, IQFeed
Favorite Futures: The one I'm creating in the present....ES, ZF, ZN, ZB, FX pairs

How do I go to a specific thread page?

Grantx View Post
How do I go straight to a specific point in a thread, like page 455 of a 1000+ page thread? There must be an easier way other than 20 minutes of painstaking clicking through the pages.

xplorer View Post
The quickest way for me is to go to a thread's random page (e.g. page 2) and then change the URL to the one of the page I want.

Example:

futures.io/elite-circle/13452-elite-es-s-p-500-futures-contract-sp500-spoo-nalysis-2.html

To go to page 1000 change that to

futures.io/elite-circle/13452-elite-es-s-p-500-futures-contract-sp500-spoo-nalysis-1000.html

Also.......

You can permanently change how many post appear per page by going to "UserCP" in top Home page menu bar then "Edit Options" and scroll down to "Number of post to show per page". 40 is the max and what I use.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

I often click on the number of replies a thread has and that pops up a list of all the uses and the number of post they have in that thread. Clicking on that number brings up all the post they made in that thread. So for example when I want to find a post made by @xplorer in the thread "The Scalper's Journey", because I remembered he made it there 2 months ago and said something I need again I do these steps and can find it quickly. I'm just telling you this because perhaps it's a little trick you might find helpful as I do.

A small Quirk....
Sometimes I have to click the number beside the person's username, to get to there post in whatever thread a few time because for some reason it doesn't work every time and pulls up a error page.

Ron

Sent from my iPhone using futures.io

It is an axiomatic fact that while you meditate you are speaking with your own spirit. In that state of mind you put certain questions to your spirit and the spirit answers: the light breaks forth and the reality is revealed.
The steed of this Valley is pain; and if there be no pain this journey will never end.
Buy Low And Sell High (read left to right or right to left....lol)
Follow me on Twitter Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Blash for this post: