Experience at Live Trading Rooms | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Experience at Live Trading Rooms

Philadelphia, Pa

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Charts
Broker/Data: Amp/CQG
Favorite Futures: CL, ES

I tried TradingstarPro for a month. It is very unprofessional. The guy loses internet connection a lot. He is trading someones method and calling out trades, but you never know the method. Seems like he is doing it in his living room with kids running around. Results seemed like what he claimed but he moved his profit target a lot without being clear what he was doing.
I also tried Puretick for a month. What a pack of liars. He rings a bell for a trade but gets in before that if it is a winner, or says he waited if it went later or averaged down and got out a winner. Never takes a losing trade and never shows his dome. All he does is make fun of newbie trades. You must call them to cancel your trial and they try to convince you to stay. I had to cancel my debit card not to be charged again. Beware! He should be censored by regulators.
Al Brooks price action seems honest and good, but very very involved and confusing.
Advanced Trading Workshops. My trial was nothing but a hard sell. Stay away. I did learn a good divergence method but you can get that from any of their many webinars. Very expensive and a total waste. Just a come on.
Big Mike is right . Save yourself a lot of money and learn here.

The following 3 users say Thank You to longboat for this post: