Experience at Live Trading Rooms | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Experience at Live Trading Rooms

Italy - Roma

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker/Data: IB
Favorite Futures: Index futures

waverider View Post
3. Puretick. Impossible to follow, impossible that they are actually getting those results; basically always feels like they are calling trades after the fact. Too expensive. Still, I joined for a few months, learned a little and didn't blow my account. However, their track record on their website is definitely 'inflated'.

Puretick was the only paid room I have ever been. I learned something... that I alredy knew. Probably for a complete novice is worth a month. The signals were not useful, I only liked the comment moderators did, showing a good understanding of markets. But that's all. 1 month and you get all they can offer.

When I unsubscribed, they become extremely aggressivelly, trying to convince me to stay. When they said they didn't receive my unsubscribing email (but I received the read message notification, lol) I blocked my credit card...

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jagui for this post: