Help me stop obsessing over TICK charts! | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Help me stop obsessing over TICK charts!

CONSTANTINE/ALGERIA (DZ)

Tymbeline View Post
They do - but many believe in astrology and moon-phases, too.

There's no rational reason for using Fibonacci numbers to set the tick-count, is there?

I may have missed something (and in fact that's normally the reason for my failure to understand things) but I don't really understand why people with volume-charts available should ever prefer tick-charts. There seem to be enough of them, even among profitable traders, for there probably to be a valid reason, but I don't understand it, myself. Even after discussing it on several occasions.

The market was a great emotional people how the trade and the trader was affected by the nature and condition of the mind
If you look at the full moon many people have been affected it is true a simple to understand, use tick chart i have more information when a time candle bar a use tick many years in stock and futures aim very satisfied bar Tick a use bar time just for ordreflow to look aggressive seller or buyer

Last edited by k7ler; March 12th, 2017 at 11:34 AM.
The following user says Thank You to k7ler for this post: