4 weeks into orderfflow | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

4 weeks into orderfflow

Oslo, Norway

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker/Data: S5
Favorite Futures: RTY

futureio View Post
Thanks Grantx. Concise & direct info.

Do you mind sharing your favorite education sources for volume profile & order flow/DOM besides the futuresio forum? I understand both of these concepts to some extent, but I'm looking to take my knowledge to the next level.

I'm also on the look out for educational sources and hope that @Grantx can provide some good resources.
I studied almost everything from MarketDelta and a lot of other videos (futures.io webinars) for a couple of days. I learn a lot, but it's never in depth/long enough. I also found a lot of paid courses from many platform providers, but they are too expensive for me.

Right now I'm having a look at the free video archive from JigsawTrading. It's a lot of content and seems great! Have you watched them?
Source: Free Tape Reading and Order Flow Training Materials