MTPredictor Software reviews | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

MTPredictor Software reviews

KNOXVILLE TN.

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: nijia trader
Broker/Data: A.M.P. I.Q. ....C.Q.G.
Favorite Futures: ym

you have a point jonnyboy

i no you have seen my post on other vendors and no one hits them harder than me. few trader know any thing much about wave studies. mt predictor has advance tools on waves like motive wave and can scan for them too. it also as limited auto fib. tools . limited VSA volume tools, advanced traded management tools. what i was trying and may be did not do a good job on was to point out ....this software is much more that just a auto trading signals that is the grail. it has the stuff under the hood to do advance studies like the software i referenced in my post. now i do not use the software, i do all of my studies the hard way..that is how i learned but i have look at it and others and do not give a damn about the vendor. your point about the way it is marketed is correct. if you pull that out of the question the software could stand on its own merits. also the person doing the reviewing is not always 100 % correct on every matter. like giving Jasons oil trading room 5 stars for example , he gave market delta edge the same review as mtpridector. your point was well made as always i would give this one a little more air than the others.

Last edited by forgiven; February 27th, 2017 at 12:18 PM. Reason: spelling
The following user says Thank You to forgiven for this post: