Free Trading Training | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Free Trading Training

Trading Apprentice
London

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: MultiCharts, Trading Technologies
Favorite Futures: STIRS & FI

Free Trading Training

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this post, mods please correct me if I've posted incorrectly.

Browsing another forum, I found a rather good site on the subject of proprietary trading: http://www.proptraders.net

What I thought might be of particular interest to my fellow traders was the free prop trading training programme they publish, and various articles debunking the companys that require trainee's to pay for training: ie; Dont pay for training.

There is also a directory of US & European trading firms, and for those who are seriously trying to get into a prop firm as a trainee, two articles I thought were really good:

Interview questions: Proprietary Trading Interview Questions and Preparation Tips

How to get a trading job: How to get a Job as a Trader

Anyway, i thought this was all pretty interesting and wanted to share. Hope someone finds it helpful.

The following 11 users say Thank You to Bilderberger for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-15 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix