2 weeks into Order flow | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

2 weeks into Order flow

Super Moderator
London UK

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker/Data: S5
Favorite Futures: Futures

xplorer View Post
Hi Grantx

You can find my own review of Jigsaw in the Jigsaw review thread. My review is very similar to your experience.

A suggestion on this thread though: if you are soliciting feedback on people's progress in learning Order Flow in general, then this thread should really not be in the Product and Vendors review.

If you want to talk about Jigsaw then I'd suggest using the existing thread review in order to avoid duplicates.

If you want to get the thread moved you can ask Big Mike or sam028.

@Grantx

Just a quick way to locate somebody's post in a thread. In this case, Jigsaw's review thread
  1. Open the thread in question (https://futures.io/vendors-product-reviews/14307-jigsaw-trading-rapidtraderpro-www-jigsawtrading-com.html)
  2. Under the pages click on Search this Thread --> Advanced search
    Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

3. In the Search by User Name box type the name of the user you want. In this case put 'xplorer' in there

You can apply this whenever you want to look for content by a user in a specific thread.

The post you want is the last one down.