bill mcdowell | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

bill mcdowell

Elite Member
USA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Infinity
Broker/Data: Infinity
Favorite Futures: ES, Euro

markw View Post
During the time I was in the room I never saw Bills live dome nor his account balance. I dont know if Bill is profitable or not.(trading live)Because the method takes a small profit on first target with the following targets farther out and keeping your stop tight the win rate needs to be high. Most of the members I talked to were not profitable and the one that was had been trading several years.The one thing I got out of the room was(Bill said learn price action and it will take thousands of screen hours)I was unable to make consistent profits with his method.I had a few monster days but the method gives you alot of setups both good and bad imo.

Mark

I keep reading about all the rooms on the web where people charge a lot of money. I have been in many rooms in the past but could not find any room that would help me to arrive to the point where I would stop loosing.
Now several months ago I read a post on this forum about HelpersTradeDesk. I decided to try. Room is free. Today in fact she said she would bever charge for the room.
Gail is the name of moderator. She is trading currency futures. She has her DOM up all the time. In the room she is trading on SIM.
She is making money most of the days. Today she lost big!!! But this is OK since we all human and we make mistakes.
Trades are real time, SIM P&L real time. If any of you trading TF, or any of the currency futures I think she is worth to look at.
Also she has a lot of educational stuff on her website. It is not 100% but trading never 100%

TickVix/Gregory

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix